…for an international company
Job offer Nr: 06-3-08-03-3-CC5
Your contact: Ing. Karl Amon, Senior Consultant GetExperts, T: +43 664 43 16 293
As Owner of the successful web page www.technik-karriere.at and the YouTube-Channel technikkarriereat we are specialised in job placements in salaried condition at our customers. These customers are very interesting High-Tech-Companies in Austria.
For effectiv job search for technicians, JobMax is your professional Assistant. For more details please see: www.technik-karriere.at/jobmax
You are searching for the next step ahead within your career? Our client is world leader in power management technologies.
A power management company made up of over 92,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. Energy-efficient products and services helping customers effectively managing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. Do you want to work for a global player, where ethics, inclusion and diversity is substantial?
The Quality Engineer provides support in the area of Power Distribution Division Quality & System organization. This position collaborates with a cross-functional team to support divisional Cost Out Projects and Initiatives (e.g. product or process changes) ensuring customer satisfaction. This position is supporting the Continuous Improvement Process (e.g. cost of non-conformance reduction) driving the fulfillment of the quality performance goals and roadmaps.
- Successfully support cost out projects and initiatives from the quality perspective ensuring customer satisfaction (quality role including release process ensuring reliability and stability of process or product changes)
- Change Process: support change process from quality perspective ensuring product quality
- Test Planning: support and drive test planning process for release and qualification of changes and new products
- Supplier qualification: support supplier qualification process for new or changed components (e.g. PPAP, VAVE Projects)
- Continuous Improvement process (CIP): Drive Six Sigma (DMAIC-Process) supporting CIP (e.g. drive and support Six Sigma (6σ) Projects for process improvements and cost reduction)
- Support and drive Cost of Non-Conformance reduction activities for achievement of improvement rate (via Problem Solving, FRACAS, Defect free Launch, Process Audits, …)
- Drive and support the problem-solving culture / 8D´s / A3’s eliminating root causes (RC) and setting preventive actions (CAPA for successful and sustainable actions to prevent failures, …)
Your key responsibilities:
- Higher Technical school degree (Electrical engineering) or other related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in the electrical business (or related industry) in Quality or Continuous Improvement related positions
- Quality Engineer skills such as SixSigma GB/BB, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, DFMEA, PFMEA…
- Basic knowledge in Quality Management System (QMS)
- Understanding of the manufacturing processes and techniques
- Basic knowledge in Project Management Processes
- Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written
- Thinking in a creative and strategic manner
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
The salary range for this position is above the collective agreement and, depending on training, qualifications and professional experience, is from EUR 43,800 gross annually.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org